RIGHT PLUG is a quick setting hydraulic cement designed to stop leaks in concrete and masonry surfaces. It is extremely effective in stopping the flow of running water. RIGHT PLUG is ready to use and requires only the addition of water.
• Manhole repairs
• Basement repairs
• Swimming pools
• Water tanks
• Stops running water
• Will set up underwater
• Expands as it sets for waterproof repair
• Non-shrinking and non-corrosive
• Sets in 1 to 3 minutes
• High strength exceeding 1500 psi in one (1) hour
• 10 lb 4 Pack
• 50 lb Pail
• One (1) pound will repair 30 inches of a 3/4" x 3/4" crack
• RIGHT PLUG will cure to a slightly darker color than the surrounding concrete
• Minimum of one (1) year stored in dry protected storage
Concrete must be clean, sound and abraded. All debris must be removed leaving a clean profile to achieve maximum adhesion.
Product should be mixed by hand or with a jiffy mixer. Add water, then the correct amount of material. Mix quickly, no longer than 30 seconds. Place immediately.
Open cracks to a minimum of 3/4". Apply with hands or margin trowel. To stop running water, drill relief holes at the lowest point on your wall. Apply the RIGHT PLUG to the holes or cracks starting from the top and working your way down.
Clean tools with water before RIGHT PLUG hardens.
Do wear protective gloves when using RIGHT PLUG.
Do add the powder to the water.
Do not mix more than can be applied in one (1) minute.
Do not use ice cold water.
Do not re-temper the material.