RIGHT PATCH 2C is a latex modified cement based repair mortar. RIGHT PATCH 2C can be used from a featheredge to an inch in one application. The latex adds strength, durability and freeze thaw resistance.
• Flowable underlayment
• Balcony decks
• High strength 5000 psi in 28 days
• Provides strong wear resistant patch
• Uniform light gray appearance
• Easy to use two (2) part system
• Interior or exterior
• Long working time
• RIGHT PATCH 2C is a unit consisting of 44 lbs of RIGHT PATCH 2C powder and 1 gallon of RIGHT PATCH 2C liquid
• The mixed unit will yield approximately 0.42 cubic feet
• Light Gray
• Minimum of one (1) year stored in dry protected storage
Proper surface prep for all horizontal materials is critical. Surface must be clean from dirt, grease, oils and other contaminants. Loose concrete must be removed until a sound substrate is exposed. Pre-wet the area to a surface saturated dry (SSD) condition.
Add the powder to the liquid gradually. Using a slow speed jiffy mixer, mix for 3 minutes until lump free. DO NOT ADD WATER.
Discharge material from mixer or pail and place on floor. Spread with a trowel to the thickness that is required. For surface leveling, use a screed before troweling. Product will achieve final set in 1 to 2 hours depending on temperature, humidity and wind.
Clean tools with water before RIGHT PATCH 2C hardens.
Do dampen concrete or use RIGHT WELD to bond.
Do re-establish floor joints when used as an overlay or topping.
Do mix the powder into the liquid.
Do not apply under 40 degrees.
Do not use a solvent based curing compound.