RIGHT BOND is a high solids liquid bonding admixture which significantly improves adhesion, tensile, compressive and flexural strengths of cement based materials.
RIGHT BOND is used as an admixture for RIGHT SEAL, RIGHT SEAL HIGH BUILD, concrete toppings, stucco and patching materials to enhance physical properties. May be used above or below grade, interior or exterior.
• Will not re-emulsify when exposed to moisture
• Improves freeze thaw stability of cement based materials
• Controls shrinkage and cracking typically associated with Portland based materials
• 1 Gallon 6 Pack
• 5 Gallon Pail
• 55 Gallon Drum
• Milky white emulsion, which will not affect the color of the cement
• Minimum of one (1) year stored in dry protected storage
• Protect from freezing
On horizontal surfaces, remove all loose and delaminated material. Remove all grease, dirt, efflorescence, mold and curing agents. On vertical surfaces, pre-dampen with potable water to a surface saturated dry (SSD) condition.
Typical mixing ratio for most applications is 1 part RIGHT BOND to 3 parts water. Always mechanically mix prior to use.
Clean tools immediately with water. Cured materials are extremely difficult to remove. Mechanical abrasion may be necessary.
Do not use RIGHT BOND as a primer.
Do not aerate the mix.
Do not use below 40 degrees.
Do not use with air-entrained cements.
Do provide proper ventilation in enclosed areas.