CORK-SELF-EXPANDING EXPANSION JOINT is composed of clean, granulated cork, bonded together securely with a phenolic resin.
CORK-SELF-EXPANDING is highly resilient, will compress without extrusion and has a recovery rate of 95% or more of the original thickness.
• Meets or exceeds all specifications
• Resilient - recovers 95% of original thickness after compression
• Heat molded under pressure to desired thickness
• Resists water infiltration
• Ideally suited for airport usage, filtration and water treatment plants
Conforms to or meets the following specifications:
• ASTM D 1752, Type III
• AASHTO M 153, Type III
• FAA Specification item P-610-2.7
• Corps of Engineers CRD-C 509, Type III
• Federal Specification HH-F-341 F, Type III, Class B
• NAVY BY&D: 4 YF item1-05, YF item 2-14, 46YA item 2-04(2)
• ANSI A37.114, Type IIII
• Up to 3" in 1/4" intervals
• 2" to 36" in 1/2" increments
CORK-SELF-EXPANDING EXPANSION JOINT is designed for use in a number of commercial and industrial applications. It is particularly suited for use where it is imperative that joints be kept sealed at all times.
• Flood walls
• Sewage treatment plants
• Filtration plants
• Compatible with all hot-pour and cold applied joint sealants
• Inert, non-absorbent and rot proof
• Completely seals joints at all times
• Can be used in isolation joint applications
For conditions not specified, application procedures not noted, contact: Right Pointe, LLC. (888) 755-5700..
Every reasonable effort is made to apply Right Pointe, LLC. exacting standards both in the manufacture of our products and in the information which we issue concerning these products and their use. We warrant our products to be of good quality and will replace or, at our election, refund the purchase price of any products proved defective. Satisfactory results
depend not only upon quality products, but also upon many factors
beyond our control. Therefore, except for such replacement or refund,
Right Pointe, LLC. MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, RESPECTING ITS PRODUCTS, and Right Pointe, LLC. shall have no other liability with respect thereto. Any claim regarding product defect must be received in writing within one (1) year from the date of shipment. No claim will be considered without such written notice or after the specified time interval. User shall determine the suitability of the products for the intended use and assume all risks and liability in connection therewith. Any authorized change in the printed recommendations concerning the use of our products must bear the signature of the Right Pointe, LLC. Technical Manager.