CLEAR WATER RESIN CONCRETE CURING COMPOUND is a membrane forming treatment utilizing a dissipating hydrocarbon resin base combined in a treated clear water solution.
This environmentally friendly V.O.C. compliant compound is designed to provide maximum curing to freshly-laid exterior concrete paving applications.
• Excellent for subsequent flooring treatments
• Will not clog or plug spray equipment
• Provided in a ready-to-use formula
• ASTM-C 309, Type I, Class B
• AASHTO M148, Type I, Class B
CLEAR WATER RESIN is suitable for use with a wide variety of concrete construction projects. It is also ideal for many sizes of interior/exterior concrete slab work, as well as other flatwork applications.
• Airport runways
• Parking lots
• Membrane forming treatment enhances slab water retention
• Densifies and hardens concrete, reducing any crazing, cracking or checking
• Tensile and compressive strengths are improved over non-cured slabs
• Packaging stable with no hard settlement
• 5 Gallon Pail
• 55 Gallon Drum
• 275 Gallon Tote
Approximately.........................................................................200 sq ft/gal
After approximately four weeks the curing membrane will begin to breakdown and dissipate when exposed to sunlight. This process is sped up by exposure to traffic and normal weathering conditions.
One (1) hour maximum dependent on weather conditions and coverage rate. Will accept pedestrian foot traffic after four (4) hour minimum.
Incompatible with solvent containing products.
Ready to use formulation - no dilution required.
Aggressive mixing is not required and will result in excess foaming and stripping.
Spray evenly in a one coat application after the surface is free of all bleed water.
Use a spray rate of approximately 1/2 gallon per minute not exceeding 45 PSI of pressure with any conventional piece of spray equipment.
Clean up is accomplished with warm soapy water.